Whether its branching out to a new look or starting from scratch, you begin to realize it’s going to be more work than originally thought. You have lots of questions, but few answers. Don’t spend your valuable time struggling, researching plugins, and trying to learn how to customize themes. I can help you navigate these waters and provide ongoing services as well after we launch.
Starting price for this type of project: $700
Full Website Solution
You know you need more than a brochure website, but you’re not sure where to start. We can partner up on this together! We’ll go over your content and come up with the best way to present it for the audience you want to attract. If an existing theme works, great! But know that we don’t want to force data into boxes if it’s not a fit. 🙂 If a custom site is the best way to go, no problem!
Starting price for this type of project: $1,800
Website IDX Integration
If you are a real estate or WordPress professional in need of integrating an IDX solution, then you are in the right place. I am listed as an IDX Broker Developer, and I’m also an Affiliate Partner with iHomeFinder. Either of these IDX services can provide seamless integration with your WordPress website if implemented the right way. I can be your solution to this part of the puzzle while you are focusing on other areas of the site.
Starting price for this type of project: $750
Working With Me
- So how does this work? That’s what I would be asking! First, get in touch to tell me about your project. I’ll respond with a series of questions to make sure we’re a good fit. Please be prepared to exchange a few emails to make sure we’re on the right track before we get too far in.
- I work best with folks that leave all the heavy lifting up to me, while you are focusing on your content.
- Every project is unique, the average time for completion can be anywhere from 2 weeks to a couple of months.
- Are you on the Rainmaker Platform? I might be able to help – it depends on what functionality you are looking to work with in your site, and, if it can fit within the platform’s guidelines. Get in touch with the details and we can go from there. FYI, there is a lot more time involved in working with Rainmaker projects so plan on a minimum of $2,500 for your budget to start.
- If you are interested in movement: carousels, rotating images, background video pages, spinners or things that come in and out of focus, I’m not the developer for you. I produce clean, clear websites that are easily read, uncluttered and a have ample white space, i.e.a simple look.
- If you are in a tight spot and need something in less than two weeks, I’m most likely not a good fit for you. I’ve found quality can really suffer when rushed, and I want to give you nothing but the best results!.